Supply High Quality Anti-Diabetic Drugs Repaglinide Raw Powder 135062-02-1
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.1 US $0.05|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 135062-02-1
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Appearance: White Crystal or Transparent Powder
- MW: 452.59
- Delivery Ways: EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS, Toll etc.
- Transport Package: Discreet Ways for Safe Customs Pass
- Origin: Shanghai
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, HSE, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: White Crystalline Powder
- Name: Repaglinide
- Mf: C27h36n2o4
- Payment Methods: T/ T, Western Union, Bitcoin, Moneygram
- Trademark: Yijing Pharma
- Specification: USP/BP
- HS Code: 3001200010
Product Name: Repaglinide
Melting point:129-130.2 °C
Chemical properties:White crystalline powder
1. Anti-diabetic medicine. Oral non-sulfonylurea hypoglycemic agent, for the treatment of typediabetes.
2. Used as hypolycemic agent.
Dosage and administration
Tablet: 0.5mg, 1.0mg and 2.0mg. Repaglinide (trade name: NovoNorm) should be taken before main meals (i.e. medicine taken before meals). It would start to promote insulin secretion after 30 minutes of oral administration. Generally speaking the medicine should be taken within 15 minutes before the meal, and the time can also be mastered within 0 to 30 minutes before the meal. Please take repaglinide as directed. Doses vary from person to person and depend on their blood glucose. The recommended starting dose is 0.5mg, which can be adjusted every week or every two weeks as necessary. Patients under treatment of other oral hypoglycemic medicines can be directly transferred to repaglinide treatment, and the recommended starting dose is 1mg. The maximum recommended dose for a single dose is 4mg, taking with meals. But the maximum daily dose should not exceed 16mg. For patients with debilitating and malnutrition, the dose should be carefully adjusted. If combined with metformin, repaglinide dose should be reduced. Although repaglinide is mainly by biliary excretion, renal insufficiency patients still should use with caution.
|Characteristics||A white or yellowish white powder, odorless or almost, a bitter taste||White crystalline powder|
|Identification||(1) The positive reaction||Complies|
|(2) The positive reaction||Complies|
|(3) The strongest sorption at wavelength of 259nm||The strongest sorption at wavelength of 260nm|
|(4) The positive reaction||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤3.5%||1.0%|
|Assay||≥97.5% of Chlorhexidine Acetate(on dried basis)||99.0 %|
1. Like most other oral hypoglycemic drugs promoting insulin secretion, repaglinide can cause hypoglycemia. When used in combination with metformin, it may increase the risk of hypoglycemia. If after the treatment of combined medication it still sustained high blood glucose, oral hypoglycemic drugs can no longer be used to control blood sugar, and insulin treatment is needed. In the event of stress reaction, such as having a fever, trauma, infection or surgery, it may appear hyperglycemia.
2. As with other oral hypoglycemic agents, patients must use it with caution, to avoid hypoglycemia while driving.
3. Medication overdose may cause hypoglycemia, such as dizziness, sweating, tremor, headache, etc. In response to these reactions, effective measures should be taken to correct hypoglycemia, such as oral sugars. More severe hypoglycemia associated with epilepsy, loss of consciousness or coma, should be intravenous infusion of glucose.
4. Hypoglycemic effect of repaglinide will due to enhanced when in combined use with monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), non-selective β blockers, angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor (ACEI), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, salicylate, octreotide, ethanol and hormones that promote the synthesis of metabolism.
5. It will weaken the hypoglycemic effect when in combination use of oral contraceptives, thiazide drug, corticosteroids, danazol, thyroid hormone and sympathomimetic drug.
6. CYP3A4 inhibitors (such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, and fluconazole), erythromycin and M Bifadier may elevate plasma levels of this product.
7. For drugs able to induce CYP3A4, such as rifampicin or phenytoin, it may reduce the plasma level of this product.
|Packaging & Delivery:|
|1.||Professionalism and Rich experience|
|2.||Great quality, purity and favourable price|
|3.||Safe and fast delivery|
|4.||Good after-sales service|
|Other Hot Selling Raw Materials Related|
|Testosterone Enanthate||CAS: 315-37-7|
|Testosterone Propionate||CAS: 57-85-2|
|Testosterone phenylpropionate||CAS: 1255-49-8|
|Testosterone Sustanon 250||Null|
|Testosterone Cypionate||CAS: 58-20-8|
|Trenbolone Acetate||CAS: 10161-34-9|
|Trenbolone Enanthate||CAS: 10161-33-8|
|Trenbolone Hex||CAS: 23454-33-3|
|Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)||CAS: 521-12-0|
|Drostanolone Enanthate||CAS: 472-61-145|
|Boldenone Undecylenate(Equipoise)||CAS: 13103-34-9|
|Nandrolone Decanoate||CAS: 360-70-3|
|Nandrolone Phenylpropionate||CAS: 62-90-8|
|Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan)||CAS: 303-42-4|
|Methenolone Acetate||CAS: 434-05-9|