Legit Sarms Powder Acadesine/Aicar 2627-69-2 for Cardiovascular Diseases Treatment
|10-19 20-29 30+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (G)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 2627-69-2
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly, Adult
- Purity: >96%
- Mf: C9h14n4o5
- Einecs: 220-097-5
- Transport Package: as Your Request
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Solid
- CAS: 2627-69-2
- MW: 258.23
- Trademark: Yijing
- Specification: 25kg/drum
How do we deliver?
As for 10kg , we could use stealth packages to cover customs, subpackage is a good choice.
As for over 10kg, we could change product name to pass customs, such as DL mandelic acid, all profiles settled down.
|Related substance (HPLC)||Total impurity ≤0.5%|
Max single impurity ≤0.1%
|Sieve analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying|
Residue on Ignition
|Total Plate Count||<1000cfu/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu/g||Complies|
Acadesine/AICAR Powder CAS:2627-69-2
Alias:AICAR; AICA-RIBOSIDE; AMPK; Z-RIBOSIDE
Apperance: White or off-white powder.
Acadesine/AICAR Powder Description:
1. AICAR is a peptide whose technical name is 5-Aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleotide.It can also be known as AICA ribonucleotide, ZMP, or Acadesine.It is an intermediate contained in the generation of inosine monophosphate.It primarily functions as an AMP-activated protein kinase agonist, meaning that it has the ability to promote the operation of nutrient stores for energy production.
2. AICAR is an adenosine analog that selectively activates AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK). AMPK regulates lipid and glucose metabolism to maintain cellular energy homeostasis (Hardie and Carling).
3. AICAR can play a hand in boosting these processes because it contains the ability to penetrate cardiac cells and block the production of enzymes tied to regulating glucose intake and energy expulsion.
4. With these regulatory enzymes inhibited, the affected cells can in turn boost the amount of glucose that can be received, and it can also increase its level of energy conversion.Additionally, the peptide's presence has been determined to aid in lowering programmed cell death, a process that is also known as apoptosis.
Acadesine/AICAR Powder Biological Activity:
1. AICAR is a cell permeable activator of AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK), a metabolic master regulator that is activated in times of reduced energy availability (high cellular AMP:ATP ratios) and serves to inhibit anabolic processes. In vivo, pharmacologic activation of AMPK with AICAR mimics exercise and triggers insulin-independent glucose uptake by skeletal muscle.
2. Cell-permeable, allosteric activator of AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK). Augments proliferation, differentiation and mineralization of osteoblastic MC3T3-EI cells and attenuates psychosine-induced expression of proinflammatory cytokines and iNOS in astrocytes. Promotes osteogenic differentiation of hAMSCs and BM-MSCsin vitro.
Acadesine/AICAR Powder Functions:
1. AICAR (AICA-Riboside) strongly inhibits the transcription of PPAR&alpha and the coactivation of PPAR&alpha. In adipocyte studies it has been shown to antagonize lipolysis induced by isoprenaline and has been suggested for use in kinase cascade research. Additionally, research indicates that AICAR blocks the differentiation of 3T3-L1 (sc-2243) adipocytes.
2. Studies demonstrate that AICAR can mimic the activity of insulin (sc-211647) by activating AMPK (AMP-activated protein kinase), and affecting the expression of PEPCK-M (PEPCK) and glucose-6-phosphatase (G6Pase).
3. The 5-aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleoside (ZMP) is the monophosphorylated derivative of AICA-Riboside, and it can serve as the substrate for the aminoimidazole carboxamide ribonucleotide transformylase/inosine monophosphate cyclohydrolase (ATIC). AICAR is an inhibitor of Hsp90, mTOR and p70 S6 Kinase.
|CJC1295 without DAC||Yijing||863288-34-0|
|CJC1296 with DAC||Yijing||863288-34-0|
|Pentadecapeptide BPC 157||Yijing|